Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skytrash969

im BROKE bitch im BROKE!!
Any commuters out of Boston or Providence have recommendations as far as parking discounts for airline employees? If so, what are the rates? Thanks in advance!

Any commuters out of Boston or Providence have recommendations as far as parking discounts for airline employees? If so, what are the rates? Thanks in advance!

Preflight parking in BOS(Chelsea) 617-884-2294 works great. I think their airline rate is $85/mo. The vans run 24/7 and you never have to wait very long.

It's been several years but MassPort gives a great discount for Logan Express and Logan Express parking...the office use to be in terminal C and as long as your airline flew to Logan you were all set.

Preflight parking in BOS(Chelsea) 617-884-2294 works great. I think their airline rate is $85/mo. The vans run 24/7 and you never have to wait very long.

I live in RI but have been giving some thought to trading bases to ORD and commuting out of BOS. I called PreFlight and their rate has gone up to $110 per month. Absolutely outrageous. PVD charges $33/month. Never heard of any other airport charging so much for employee parking. Does anyone know if there are any other cheaper options for parking in BOS?

Latest resources

Back