Bones?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Luck4unme:

"Graduating from 38's soon and am dreamin' about dream sheet. No longer see myself going to IFF and beyond."

Why the long face LT? If you put out some reasons, I guarantee there are dozens of dudes that will give you years of thoughts. Did you have a bad check or just reevaluating your goals in life? You can get a five year, ten year, and I'll give you a 21 year look and scope of thoughts and opinions. It is free and from most of us, unbiased. For me, I can tell you nothing will replace the feeling of joy and satisfaction of being the dude in the seat of the jet by yourself. You are 100% responsible to the US taxpayer to do it right and do it correctly. The USA needs folks like you to carry on … why the shift to bombers? Those guys are great teamplayers but you have one chance in life to fly the jet by yourself. Don’t make this decision in a vacuum – make sure you talk with your IPs and Flt CC. Tell us why you are having second thoughts and we can tailor the response. What is your timeline? PM if you want

Adios and best of luck

Latest resources

Back