• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bombardier Demo Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another thing to consider is that a good number of aircraft salespeople got their start as demo pilots. If you have any interest in building a bridge to non-flying income, that's a good path. While the days of $1 million income are for the most part behinds us, decent salespeople make well over $300K, and the very good ones make more than twice that.

Was the opening in BDL for a single position or for multiple ones? I just saw a new listing posted again last evening.

Do you even have to live where they want you? I did a GLEX demo the other and neither of the pilots lived in BDL.

Yes, you have to live where they tell you. CL604, CL605, and Global guys live in BDL. The Lear guys live in ICT. They pay for your move, realtor fees and give you a month's salary upfront. If you are married or have kids, it is a tough job. Trips last from 4- 14 days.

Sometimes youll be wishing you had union and a number, Most aviation depts have terrible management airline or not, You havent seen an angry pax until youve seen one that just paid 100k to go to europe and the FA got green olives instead of black olives for his martini, not all FBOs are comfy..some are downright terrible. Im not saying its worse than a regional, but its not perfect either.

Ill take a bad fbo over a 3 hour out of base airport sit anytime !!

Trips last from 4- 14 days.

That's pretty typical for large-cabin types. If you're looking for 3 on/3 off, stay away from the BBD/GLF/F-type flying.

I guess what matters is how much time off you get after the two (or three) week trips. TC

That's pretty typical for large-cabin types. If you're looking for 3 on/3 off, stay away from the BBD/GLF/F-type flying.

I guess what matters is how much time off you get after the two (or three) week trips. TC

TC is right...

Guys, the job is on a Global Express, and you can only guess where most of them are demo'd/sold today....where the money is!....Asia, Europe, Mideast, India.

I know a few people at BBD BDL and things DO seem to be improving.

Not my definition of a perfect job, but might be a good way to get some terrific experience?

good luck!

Latest resources

Back