• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bombardier Demo Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On the Learjet side at ICT, good bunch of folks with zero excuses equipment. No scheduled days off, but if they don't call you by a certain time in the afternoon/Friday, you're off for the evening/weekend.

If you're procedures-oriented and geared towards personal professional development, it looks like a neat job.

One caveat, you have to not mind working for an Eastern SCAB.

If the scab you're referring to is Agostino, I understand he and a couple other demo pilots were shown the door over there in the last month or so. Anybody hear why they had the shake-up? I thought he was their shining star, with his much celebrated annual Safety Stand Down and all.

Last edited:
If the scab you're referring to is Agostino, I understand he and a couple other demo pilots were shown the door over there in the last month or so. Anybody hear why they had the shake-up? I thought he was their shining star, with his much celebrated annual Safety Stand Down and all.

I hadn't heard that. Walk on the backs of your fellow pilots once for your own benefit and you'll do it again.

I wonder what happened?

Good luck. If you have a "great deal" of airline background they will pass.

I just want to know what life is like for the pilots not if they will take me. I have 7 years airline and hey took me. Now I can't decide yet if I want to go or not. Hence the point to this thread.

I just want to know what life is like for the pilots not if they will take me. I have 7 years airline and hey took me. Now I can't decide yet if I want to go or not. Hence the point to this thread.

Sorry, I misread your post.

How long have you been there?

Thats ok, I have just gotten the offer and can't decide if I want the corperate life or not. I have been at a regional for 7 years now. Any help is appreciated, more specifically towards life at Bombardier in BDL.

You'd be crazy not to take it, ESPECIALLY if you're at a regional.

TAKE IT and RUN!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back