Boeing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"The guys I've met there are good people"

Tim, I thought you knew E.W. From the above quote I guess not!

Just kiddin'. I've always wondered what kind of boat would pull him and his Dad water skiing. That I have to see.

"The guys I've met there are good people"

Tim, I thought you knew E.W. From the above quote I guess not!

Just kiddin'. I've always wondered what kind of boat would pull him and his Dad water skiing. That I have to see.

Steve,

Tim knows me alright! But thanks for the vote of confidence. JK Dad hasn't been out on the water in quite a few years. Lots of time driving and sitting on the sand sippin a cold one.

E

PS If you need to see me ski, just drop by anytime, you have an open invitation.

Earl Warning? whats up good buddy. I aint seen your hoss-ass in a long time, i do reckon. Hows your big momma doin? You still flying one of them challengers? you ought to man up and get a job flying a lear. you know, what us real pilots fly.

take er easy, er any way you can get it champ. be good now

"Earl"? I thought that was Eustus. Sorry... TC

P.S.--Steveg: If that's the "ewarning" I know, either he or his dad could kick either of our a$$es! :eek: Good one about the boat, though. :D

I have a couple good friends their. One on the BBJ and the other on the 604. The only thing they ever say is be prepared to fly a lot. Last month the 604 guy was gone 24 days. Just to give you a idea.

I have a friend who was a rated flight test engineer at Gulfstream who went to the Boeing Flight Department. He left Boeing for Delta. Even now he doesn't wish he was back at Boeing.

GV

I have a friend who was a rated flight test engineer at Gulfstream who went to the Boeing Flight Department. He left Boeing for Delta. Even now he doesn't wish he was back at Boeing.

GV

Regrets

GV,

As a former airline guy who won't go back because I'm currently at Boeing, let me tell you your friend made a huge mistake.

Just my 2 cents.

E

GV

No way

I hate to burst your bubble, but no one worked 24 days last month. I think your friend might be either in management or have a long nose.

E

I have a couple good friends their. One on the BBJ and the other on the 604. The only thing they ever say is be prepared to fly a lot. Last month the 604 guy was gone 24 days. Just to give you a idea.

Latest resources

Back