• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boeing Unveils Its Jumbo Killer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeing will NEVER get rid of the yoke! That would be an admission that Airbus was right and THAT aint going to happen! I'll take the 777 all day long WITH a yoke. :D

Boeing will NEVER get rid of the yoke! That would be an admission that Airbus was right and THAT aint going to happen! I'll take the 777 all day long WITH a yoke. :D

Sadly Boeing has a yoke. Sadly AB has a stick that moves a-synchronously with the control surfaces of the aircraft and a-synchronously with the other stick. Both companies have engineers that are F-ing idiots. An eighth grader could combine the good points of both... But at least Holder and Obama could never get hired to design an airplane. :D

Sadly Boeing has a yoke. Sadly AB has a stick that moves a-synchronously with the control surfaces of the aircraft and a-synchronously with the other stick. Both companies have engineers that are F-ing idiots. An eighth grader could combine the good points of both... But at least Holder and Obama could never get hired to design an airplane. :D

Hunh?!?!?

:confused:

So you're saying a committee of Tea Party Republicans and liberal Republicans would do better?!?!

Yeahhhh.

Hunh?!?!?

:confused:

So you're saying a committee of Tea Party Republicans and liberal Republicans would do better?!?!

Yeahhhh.

A Monkey SCREWING a Football would do a better job than Barry! I'll take the Tea Party (who is FOR the Constitution and our Rights) versus Barry and his new Third Reich!

I've never heard of a case of a wingfold hinge failure on a modern fighter. We have literally thousands of F-18's that have upwards of 7.5 G's cycled over and over again for over 8000 hours with no problems. It's not really that cosmic.

Wrong. Its happened.

A Monkey SCREWING a Football would do a better job than Barry! I'll take the Tea Party (who is FOR the Constitution and our Rights) versus Barry and his new Third Reich!
New Third Reich. . . New. Third. Reich. Hmmm.

So . . . it's the Fourth Reich?

This message brought to you by the Koch Brothers.

Last edited:
They're talking about folding wing tips, not folding wings. Just the last 10 feet of each wing.

I'm guessing they'll be plenty strong, but even with a failure you're not going to be uncontrollable.

Latest resources

Back