Boeing heasets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Patriot328 said:
On a side note.. not to start a boeing v airbus or anything, but WTF is up with no hot mike switch to just be able to talk through the GD headsets when you want. If you want to use the intercom, you have to transmit like you do the radio. That's retarded. I find it amazing that nearly every other aircraft manufacturer has somehow managed to master the hot-mike switch (you don't even have to leave it on), but Boeing still makes people scream an hollar. They must own a hearing aid company or something....

OH NO YOU DIT INT!!!

Flyforyou said:
And Patriot, pull up your dress and fly the plane for cryin' out loud. You spend more time in First Class than the cockpit anyway! :)

Fly

Hey now!! I did fly today... even got to see a -400. I was originally supposed to do an IRO trip, but traded out for a flying trip in open time.

Besides I have a really good system. A couple of days before my trip, I pull up open time to look at all the available pairings. Whichever pairing has the most first class seats open for the deadhead flight out, that's where I go... works well... :)

And yes johny sacko... oh yes i did!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back