Boeing 767 Flight Hour Costs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FNG24 said:
It s for an assigneed project in my last semester of Grad school. I'm a financec guy, your right, it is way out of my league, thats why I am here in search for answers.....

You had better get some remedial english composition training while you're in grad school.

FNG24 said:
It will be a -200 or -300, and we will not have a boom. It will have WAR Pods on the wings and service NAvy and MArine Corp Aircraft only. i.e. Hornets, Harriers and EU/Britsh planes with probes on them. This is kind of my last resort. I have called several leasing companies, and you guys are right. They will not tell me anything. The jet is going to be cargo configured (cargo door) and have the whole removealbe saet going, with a fuel cell inside.

Might go over and look at www.speednews.com. There may be some leads to your answer over there as they deal mostly with large airframes and powerplants. Sounds like a neat project. Good luck.

767 Contract Tanker Model

It will also be a civilian run operation under contract from the USG. We will be able to get contract rate fuel, currently running between 1.34 and 1.54 a gallon depending.......If anyone is familiar, it's modeled after the Omega tanker operation, they use the 707, we "were assigned" the 76 for S^%*'s and giggles. Thanks for everyones inputs and the human spell checker.

Latest resources

Back