Boeing 737 Type Rating Course

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JAB31

Anybody do their 737 type at Aeroservice in Miami ? Seems like a good place so far. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Typed in the 737 at AS in 2001, don't do it.

Go to Higher Power, Boeing, ATI? ( Ray Brendl's place in KIAH), or somewhere else.

Although I typed successfully (1st time through), I suggest ANYWHERE else!

Typed in the 737 at AS in 2001, don't do it.

Go to Higher Power, Boeing, ATI? ( Ray Brendl's place in KIAH), or somewhere else.

Although I typed successfully (1st time through), I suggest ANYWHERE else!

It is Crew Pilot Training (CPT) owned by Ray Brendl. Pretty straight forward no hidden fees. Got mine a long time ago, instructors were great.

Seems many SWA pilots have gone to High Power...

I just got mine at Aeroservice Center last month. The price was the cheapest. $4500 for the classic. I passed first time, but I will say, you get what you pay for. My instructor was fantastic - great guy, great instructor and put my pass down to him. Scheduling was very lax though. It did the job for me, hence on that basis will give it a thumbs up as I don't know how the other 737 type places operate. Friends of mine who've been to Flightsafety and SimCom (for various types) and who've also had experience with Aeroservice Center say that ASC is very, very lax in comparison the the FSI's of this world. Again, I don't have anything to compare to as I haven't used any of the other 737 type places. I did mine in 9 days. Great instructor - that I will stand by.

I was happy with K&S Aviation in Tempe.

Latest resources

Back