Body of apparent stowaway found in landing gear of Delta flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That ship did LOS-ATL-JFK-NRT.

Probably didn't find him until the gear doors were opened up by mx personnel. I'd be willing to bet he was in there all the way from LOS... probably frozen solid.

I guess that could explain it. Now I wonder if the FOs from ATL-JFK and JFK-NRT are today being asked some pointed questions about the thoroughness of their walk-arounds? :eek:

That ship did LOS-ATL-JFK-NRT.

Did a ship really go from New York to Japan? They must have gone through the Panama Canal. Or maybe around the tip of South America.

If you really want to sound like a cool pilot you need to call it a 'jet'. Or when speaking of it, 'the jet'. As in "we keep the jet".
To differentiate from the propeller planes DAL flies.

And be sure to say 'with you' when changing frequencies, so you can imitate Air Force guys like that, too.

Last edited:
Did a ship really go from New York to Japan? They must have gone through the Panama Canal. Or maybe around the tip of South America.

If you really want to sound like a cool pilot you need to call it a 'jet'. Or when speaking of it, 'the jet'. As in "we keep the jet".

And be sure to say 'with you' when changing frequencies, so you can imitate Air Force guys like that, too.

...and if you want to sound like you're still hip after 20 yrs of 121... just list 4:20 in yer profile!

Thanks for the lesson on internet coolness. I'll change my ways immediately.

I guess that could explain it. Now I wonder if the FOs from ATL-JFK and JFK-NRT are today being asked some pointed questions about the thoroughness of their walk-arounds? :eek:

The gear doors cover up most of the bay...it's the size of a freaking garage.

The only way you could see all the way in there would be if mx opened up the doors on a check, which is what happened.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back