• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bob Hoover video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, I've been looking for that video for years.

Key words here kiddies for any of you thinking of trying this at home (if you really are I hope your senoir to me):

SUFFICIENT AIRSPEED

I have been asking around for that for a long time! Finally get to see him pour that cuppa tea during a one-handed roll!

LearLove said:
Thanks, I've been looking for that video for years.

Key words here kiddies for any of you thinking of trying this at home (if you really are I hope your senoir to me):

SUFFICIENT AIRSPEED

Left at bandaid.......One of my favorite movies---Fandango--Truman Sparks is da man!!

Bob Hoover is a god.

However, the one time he had to deadstick his Shrike, he ended up in a rockpile off the airport. (Bob and his hat were unharmed.)

Even Bob Hoover can't fly a piston Commander very far on Jet A.

CDogg said:
I don't think there is, but i'm looking.

It would seem like, if I can see it, the data has made it to my ram, if not my hard drive. Must be a way to capture it. Maybe right click, save target as?

FlyingPieceOfSt said:
Left at bandaid.......One of my favorite movies---Fandango--Truman Sparks is da man!!

one of my favorite too, but the funny thing is the actual quote isn't "left at bandaid", it goes something "like left at somewhere??(some exit I think) to bandaid". Do a search for the movie Fandango, there is a guy who has a site dedicated to the movie with all the quotes. Another quote:

"they've seen butts before lewis, there from New Jersey":D

Had Bob Hoover in back from MGM to ATL in June. I haven't felt that much pressure to make a good landing in a looong time!

Normally I'm finishing paperwork as the pax are deplaning so I don't see them, but the paperwork could wait that time. Really nice guy. He said I done good.

Latest resources

Back