Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your infatuation with Delta and certain people in particular makes you, well, an ass!

Uh, I believe it's the Delta crowd that can't let ANY thread go by without a snide comment about HP, Parker or anything remotely connected to those two subjects.

It's kind of creepy that it's still going on this long after a relatively minor event. TC

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't date pilots.
I think your infatuation with Delta and certain people in particular makes you, well, an ass!

737PYLT and I go back several years to a carrier we both worked for. The only one on this thread that can't seem to find the humor is you, which makes you the ass around here kiddo... In fact you don't even have enough posts on this forum yet to qualify as credible. Get on back to the regional board...

get some humor in your life, you are wound way too tight.

WD

Last edited:
737PYLT and I go back several years to a carrier we both worked for. The only one on this thread that can't seem to find the humor is you, which makes you the ass around here kiddo... In fact you don't even have enough posts on this forum yet to qualify as credible. Get on back to the regional board...

get some humor in your life, you are wound way too tight.

WD

Humor, sure when something's funny. You sound like a spoiled little punk.
As far as credibility, what do I need to do, start stalking people and talking smack about their airline. YOUR definition of humor.
Get back to your cartoons and xbox, it must be past your bed time tool!

Humor, sure when something's funny. You sound like a spoiled little punk.
As far as credibility, what do I need to do, start stalking people and talking smack about their airline. YOUR definition of humor.
Get back to your cartoons and xbox, it must be past your bed time tool!

Again you have 66 post and most are flame bait. Get back to the regional board and come back when you have at least a 3 digit post value. I don't like xbox and I often watch cartoons with my 7yr old so what's your point again?? Oh that's right you have none! No go scope out RJ's on the regional board newbie...

WD

Glad that Scope tool got the point!!!!

WD.

With 737PYLT resting from his moderator induced Knap:laugh: the board has been a rather quite and insult free place to roam... I would really like to light up and get this whole DAL thread going but then it would call out the others on me. I guess there is some truth to letting sleeping dog lie...

I know when he returns he will be all over this thread. Sleep tight young Jedi:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WD.

It will never be quiet on this board as long as YOU are around!

It will never be quiet on this board as long as YOU are around!

Ohhh that hurt. All the years we've know one another. How have you been?? Send me a PM, I am looking for one of my old classmates I think he's in PHL now but not sure.

Thanks

WD.

737PYLT and I go back several years to a carrier we both worked for.
WD

737PYLT moves on to a global carrier high on most pilots wish list and you move on to a glorified regional that has historically hired "commuter lifers". Resentment is an ugly trait.

737PYLT moves on to a global carrier high on most pilots wish list and you move on to a glorified regional that has historically hired "commuter lifers". Resentment is an ugly trait.

It is an ugly trait in deed 800, but who is resentful?? Certainly not me, had I gone to DAL I would have been furloughed for years. No one was was really hiring at the time I got here. Sure my first choice was UAL followed closly by American, however we both know how the industry turned out and as opposed to spending several years waiting on the possibility that these carriers MIGHT hiring again I moved on. I have been extremely happy with that move thus far. I get good trips weekends off and the pleasure of meeting up with old friends on this forum for an occasianal joust. Now really 800, what's your point??

WD.

Glad that Scope tool got the point!!!!

WD.

What point? That you're an immature little prick?
Grow up, and stop making an ass out of yourself.
If you do fly for a major, however I doubt it, you're probably some regional kid, I pity the captains that have to baby sit you!

SCOPE that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back