Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a framed painting on my wall at home. I just took a pic of it and croped it. It actually came out ok. If you like, PM me your email and I will send you a copy of it on large scale. I think it was taken at 7 megapixles. Its my screen saver at home on a 30 inch monitor and takes up the whole screen, not streached.

I just sent you a pm. Thanks!

Douggie Parker is a drunk.

(TC is now a 'freelance forum abuser' under contract with 737pylut.)

;)
TC

Yeah and where has his "Honey- bunny" General Lee been hiding?

PHXFLYR

Well hello, thanks for caring. I have been on a 3 day trip, great layovers too. I decided to actually use the suitcase rather than only do turns this month.

So, does your airline still suk? Yep. Thank gawd we are not a part of that mess.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Probably under 737Pylt's desk......

Congrats on your CR9s in ATL. Don't get too comfy, I think we may have some replacements soon, well, eventually. I am only guessing, though ;) .

Bye Bye--General Lee

...the board has been a rather quite and insult free place to roam...

Shame on you Driver, for making light of people with serious neurological disorders. He can't help it.

Coprolalia does not have to be exclusively swear words. Many times coprolalia manifests itself as socially inappropriate or unacceptable words or phrases, such as the overwhelming urge to use a racial epithet, even though that is the last thing you want to do. Something about the "forbiddenness" of it impells a person with coprolalia to say it, seemingly against their will.

http://members.tripod.com/~tourette13/

Let's look on the bright side - 737 Pylt passed the Delta psych eval. (And what does that tell you about the Delta psych eval? Think: acarpe, generally, Archie Bunker, FDJ2, Bill Lumberg...)

Last edited:
Shame on you Driver, for making light of people with serious neurological disorders. He can't help it.

http://members.tripod.com/~tourette13/

Let's look on the bright side - 737 Pylt passed the Delta psych eval. (And what does that tell you about the Delta psych eval? Think: acarpe, generally, Archie Bunker, FDJ2, Bill Lumberg...)

LAMO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Don't leave out 800DOG or he'll feel slighted:laugh: !!!

You can best believe 737PYLT is plotting right now to get me back, can't you hear him? Oh wait WE CAN'T:D

WD.

LAMO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Don't leave out 800DOG or he'll feel slighted:laugh: !!!

You can best believe 737PYLT is plotting right now to get me back, can't you hear him? Oh wait WE CAN'T:D

WD.

I think you must be in love with the guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back