BMA job offered/Accepted then screwed!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

Edited for the benefit of those working at BMA....they have enough on there plate, Obviously this was a big misunderstanding or something, (right!) in any case I dont have the job I thought I had, what makes matters horriblly worse is I turned down 2 jobs I had offers with for these bozo'z ....

There is not point in further discussion of this event....thanks to those folks here and at BMA that supported my efforts... Mr. A has a lot of Karma building up....look out for this SOC manager down the road....I have his card if anyone would like to apply!!!!

I found out he "just decided to hire someone else"...he has fogotten people know each other in this business, and we all talk, it's pretty easy to put the puzzle together to get the real picture.....

Last edited:
Screw the SOC manager... you should tell us all his name so we don't deal with him when and wherever he goes. You have to understand that it's not the "kids" fault that they hired him.

I am not happy about all this, but I am not going to sink to the same sorry ethical depths they have by posting his name. In reality it's my fault for making this choice, I was warned!

You may be happier with a good corporate dispatch job than going airline. A dispatch job with a good quality corporate operation will beat a 121 job in a lot of ways. I know it's a corporate dispatch jobs are not that common and consequently hard to get, but maybe a fractional job would be good experience. Jeppessen also seem to be looking for trip planners frequently.

Good Luck and hang in there!

Concider yourself lucky, do you have any idea what they did to their piot group? We received a lettter from our MEC and CPO removing them from our jumpseat list completely and describing the screw job guys got over there!

Dispatch guy can you

believe this kind of crap...you have been around allot, have you been walked on to this extent????cost you a job?

Some friend of mine at IA told me some one there was offered the job the same day I told I had the job....I guess he just found someone he like more or was cutier...Geez this burns my A$$

RVSM410:

As I have said before on this subject, you are not missing anything at BMA. They are doomed to fail or always be at the bottom of the mold ladder.

Trust me, you are better off without BMA. I know, trust me. Me and dozens of other pilots, mechs, FAs, office types, etc.

Hey RVSM 410
I found one of your postings under "Dispatcher Airing personal issue pls be kind".
Do you really have all these issues? Then why blaming the company for not hiring you in first place...Could you explain???
---------------------------------------------------------------------
rvsm410

Aircraft Experience: PA & C-whatevers, Working in dark a room filled with Monitors and working with crazy people!
Flight Experience: Civilian
Ratings: Dispatch, GA SEL/Inst Pilot
Current Position: looking for 121 DX Job, Again!
Total Time: 3815 Dispatcher Airing personal issue pls be kind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited at request of original poster

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back