• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bluepilots web site down?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah... my crappy health care and the shenanigans in Crew Services really make up for my pay being the lowest in the industry for a 100-seat jet. But I'm just crying over the same ********************. Is that you Mike Barger?

So quit! Did you not read the contract, or tell the interview panel the pay sucks when you were hired?? You guys kill me with your attitudes.

So quit! Did you not read the contract, or tell the interview panel the pay sucks when you were hired?? You guys kill me with your attitudes.

The "contract" doesn't mention the health care that gets cut off after 18 months on LTD or for my family if I eat it.

The "contract" doesn't mention the 4.6 times more I pay for prescriptions at JetBlue compared to Chautauqua.

The "contract" doesn't mention useless committees that the company is free to ignore.

But since you're happy....we won't change a thing...

idiot.....:rolleyes:

Blue Pilots was always a suspect site to me. It seemed like no one knew who created it. Its down right now and I think I will write in ALPA just because it makes me mad to think the company may be behind this.

Blue Pilots was always a suspect site to me. It seemed like no one knew who created it. Its down right now and I think I will write in ALPA just because it makes me mad to think the company may be behind this.

You haven't voted yet?!?

Actually, the deal has changed considerably for you guys since 2000. Most of it with things outside of your individual agreements but no less costly to YOUR family finances.

So, if a guy knew the deal in 2002 and Jetblue lied, should he quit as well?

On the whole BluePilots is decidedly pro-JBPA and during the last week of the vote it can't seem to stay up and running. Interesting......

Latest resources

Back