Bluepilots web site down?

Bavarian Chef

Registered jetBluser
Total Time
Because it had it's TARP funding yanked.

Oh -- and it's really really stoopid.

Or ... wait for it ... the Company yanked the plug one week before the union vote is complete.

XBOEINGDRVR

Total Time
>16K
who cares...it`s the same 30 guys crying over the same sh$t all day long....

aewanabe

Somewhat Exasperated User
Total Time
Yeah... my crappy health care and the shenanigans in Crew Services really make up for my pay being the lowest in the industry for a 100-seat jet. But I'm just crying over the same ********************. Is that you Mike Barger?

XBOEINGDRVR

Total Time
>16K
Yeah... my crappy health care and the shenanigans in Crew Services really make up for my pay being the lowest in the industry for a 100-seat jet. But I'm just crying over the same ********************. Is that you Mike Barger?
So quit! Did you not read the contract, or tell the interview panel the pay sucks when you were hired?? You guys kill me with your attitudes.

StarChecker

Warp this...
Total Time
Enough
So quit! Did you not read the contract, or tell the interview panel the pay sucks when you were hired?? You guys kill me with your attitudes.

The "contract" doesn't mention the health care that gets cut off after 18 months on LTD or for my family if I eat it.

The "contract" doesn't mention the 4.6 times more I pay for prescriptions at JetBlue compared to Chautauqua.

The "contract" doesn't mention useless committees that the company is free to ignore.

But since you're happy....we won't change a thing...

idiot.....:rolleyes:

starvingredtail

Total Time
>9000
So who actually runs that site? Is it Ford & Harrison? What a mystery! Its down again.

Deli Guy

Total Time
googol
Blue Pilots was always a suspect site to me. It seemed like no one knew who created it. Its down right now and I think I will write in ALPA just because it makes me mad to think the company may be behind this.

DIAMONDDD

Total Time
some
Blue Pilots was always a suspect site to me. It seemed like no one knew who created it. Its down right now and I think I will write in ALPA just because it makes me mad to think the company may be behind this.
You haven't voted yet?!?

linepilot

Total Time
Actually, the deal has changed considerably for you guys since 2000. Most of it with things outside of your individual agreements but no less costly to YOUR family finances.

So, if a guy knew the deal in 2002 and Jetblue lied, should he quit as well?

Caveman

Grandpa
Total Time
11000+
On the whole BluePilots is decidedly pro-JBPA and during the last week of the vote it can't seem to stay up and running. Interesting......