• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bluepilots web site down?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At my old job the pilot board shut down from time to time especially when dealing with anything from management. I reckon it was down for a month when there was a vote for a certain Alter-Ego Airline. But I guess everyone with no previous airline experience knew that management watches the group's every move

The first time it was down, JBlue IT was installing a tracking software that tracks what computers post on the board. The new software is having compatibility issues with that type of message board and the board is shutting down at random. The new software also takes a lot of bandwidth to operate and has been giving IT lots of problems with other programs. That is why you are seeing lots of "IT" emails with various systems going down then coming back up.

The first time it was down, JBlue IT was installing a tracking software that tracks what computers post on the board. The new software is having compatibility issues with that type of message board and the board is shutting down at random. The new software also takes a lot of bandwidth to operate and has been giving IT lots of problems with other programs. That is why you are seeing lots of "IT" emails with various systems going down then coming back up.
Muy Funyoso!

So quit! Did you not read the contract, or tell the interview panel the pay sucks when you were hired?? You guys kill me with your attitudes.

Let me guess, jackass. You got hired and were perfectly happy to be a bus captain in 6 months making 80 bucks an hour; you got yours so ******************** the rest of us, right? What kind of idiot attitude is it to quit instead of trying to improve the situation?

Latest resources

Back