Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EGL does, and has CNX pay.

CommutAir doesn't.

We're block, period. And on some legs, even block doesn't cover the flight time, let alone the taxi time.

Yes, J.R., I'm talking to you. :mad:

Just to clarify...does everybody elses work like XJTs? If we have 10 minutes over block on one leg, and on the rest of the trip we are under by 10+20+30 minutes (or whatever), we still keep the block plus the 10 minutes from that one leg. Is that how everyone else does it?

BigHangar said:
Just to clarify...does everybody elses work like XJTs? If we have 10 minutes over block on one leg, and on the rest of the trip we are under by 10+20+30 minutes (or whatever), we still keep the block plus the 10 minutes from that one leg. Is that how everyone else does it?

That's how CHQ does it.

BigHangar said:
Same at SKW. Block or better for each leg. We also have full pay for canceled flights.

I guess a better question woulda been to ask who doesn't, seeing that's what most of us want to know.

Besides blowjetts and I think Pinnacle and Mesa, who else doesn't?

Latest resources

Back