• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blanket Party!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem was the process agreement. It was the "best" we could get. Unfortunately. The language was not extremely strong and there were holes. I love how the MEC touted the process agreement as full proof when no other agreement in Airtran's history was perfect. GK could have not integrated us and exploited the holes in the process agreement. Im still disappointed that SW management pulled the non integration "threat".

Now Trannies are suing ALPA

We all knew this was coming!

Something like $200K per count, 9 counts= 1.8 million per pilot for all trannies.

I assume they want to give back their seniority gains from the first deal to the second.

The best part is that several of the names on the suit are on another list from the eal days. They were pardoned by ALPA and are now suing.

Something like $200K per count, 9 counts= 1.8 million per pilot for all trannies.

I assume they want to give back their seniority gains from the first deal to the second.

The best part is that several of the names on the suit are on another list from the eal days. They were pardoned by ALPA and are now suing.

Funny thing is they are representing themselves. No attorney would touch it. The truth of the matter is that alpa advised them to send it out for a vote and someone at the local mec decided to play one-armed cowboy. Of course like typical ambulance chasers, you sue everyone with the deepest pockets. I wouldn't be surprised to see them sue SWa next.

We all knew this was coming!

All you had to do was look about two threads away.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=147524

Who did these morons get to type this thing? Maybe a little proofreading before sending it of to court should have been the way to go? I am on page 8 and keep coming across typos.

With all due respect, how would you define the rumored conversation between the mec and Herb/Colleen? If the veiled threat of no integration unless acceptance of the last offer is true, do you consider that type of negotiation as a legitimate part of the agreement?

S

I would describe it as rumor.

Who did these morons get to type this thing? Maybe a little proofreading before sending it of to court should have been the way to go? I am on page 8 and keep coming across typos.

Their attorney is Michael Haber. The same attorney that the RJDC wankers used. Knowing that, all of the lies, misrepresentations, misspellings, bad grammar, and everything else makes perfect sense.

God what a joke. I remember a bunch of clowns on here saying how bad SL9 was and how great it was the MEC voted it down. Duuuhhh

Last edited:
Their attorney is Michael Haber. The same attorney that the RJDC wankers used. Knowing that, all of the lies, misrepresentations, misspellings, bad grammar, and everything else makes perfect sense.

Who said this:

I wouldn't even bet on it going to a vote at AirTran. It may get killed at the MEC level.

Latest resources

Back