• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blackberry Storm+ ourasa.com?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do NOT buy a Verizon Storm. It is a piece of craap. Very cumbersome and annoying. Don't make the mistake of buying one. Good thing you can return it within 30 days of buying it - I returned it within one week. It sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nooooo don't do it.. come join the Palm clan.. you want this -->

http://www.palm.com/us/products/phones/pre/index.html#video

Great, now make one for ANY other cell company besides Sprint... hate sprint more than I do J.O.!! Left Sprint 5 years ago and never looked back

Thinking about getting a Storm myself... glad to hear there are ways to make it work on Ourasa.com, was worried about that and syncing my contact list from my last phone.

Last edited:
I had the BB Pearl; POS. I could never get it to change time zones either even using network mode. Ebay'd it. I bought the Instinct; POS. It will not access secure sites so any website that begins with a https: your out of luck. I never tried the opera file but heard good things about it. I have never had any trouble with Sprint. I think it has great reception. Even with all of the backwoods places ASA flys to. I would love to have the I phone but not ready to break my contract. Just my 2 cents.

Anybody use the HTC 5800 with Verizon?

I too have been using a Moto Q and its time for an upgrade...the 5800 does everything I need for less money than the Samsung Saga or Omnia (both of which are also options for me).

<sorry, I have no idea about ASA's web interface>

Latest resources

Back