Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Black leaders unhappy about Delta Air Lines’ diversity.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well im unhappy about the lack of white players in the NFL and NBA.

problem solved

My sentiments exactly!!!

I am being disenfranchised! The "Black Man" is denying me the American Dream of having a shoe endorsement, an entire 50-person entourage, and dope Hummer with 54" rims, and enough gold around my neck to anchor the titanic!!! I want to be able to have a place wirthy of "MTV Cribs." I want a dope dealer on speed dial!

Damn, dog, I want to come out with my own record label, my own EA Sports slam-dunk game, and my own signature jock strap! I want a Powerade flavor named after me, I want to be able to hold dogfights in my back yard and I want to be able to have my very own "grill" for suckers to get all up into (just befo' they get the crap kicked out of by my "entourage.")

-Damn-Life just ain't fair!
-It is the "Black Man" keeping me down!

We really do need some "affirmative action" for professional sports! Dn't you think Hebrews are a bit under-represented?

Well-

At least ASA was a great leader in "diversity" by having the first "All-Black, All Female-All star Flight Crew." That was awesome!

-May I suggest a few innovative options Steenland and Anderson can consider:

-First "All-Gold-Toof" flight crew
-First "All-Former-NFL-Gansta-Covict" flight crew (Mike Vick is gettin out!)
-First "All-weave-and-press-on-nails" flightcrew
-First "All-I-Ain't-'Bout-To-Get-Up-To-Serve-No-Drinks-On-Dis-Flight" -lazy-ass flight crew.

-Just go and run with those! I won't charge a thing for the ideas!

-ATL is fertile ground for more important milestones such as these. I am sure RA and Steenland can come up with some more noteworthy exampless of "diversity."

I think the "Uniform Standards" just about nixed the first three...the last one I'd pay to see!

My sentiments exactly!!!

I am being disenfranchised! The "Black Man" is denying me the American Dream of having a shoe endorsement, an entire 50-person entourage, and dope Hummer with 54" rims, and enough gold around my neck to anchor the titanic!!! I want to be able to have a place wirthy of "MTV Cribs." I want a dope dealer on speed dial!

Damn, dog, I want to come out with my own record label, my own EA Sports slam-dunk game, and my own signature jock strap! I want a Powerade flavor named after me, I want to be able to hold dogfights in my back yard and I want to be able to have my very own "grill" for suckers to get all up into (just befo' they get the crap kicked out of by my "entourage.")

-Damn-Life just ain't fair!
-It is the "Black Man" keeping me down!

We really do need some "affirmative action" for professional sports! Dn't you think Hebrews are a bit under-represented?

Hey dude, What can you actually play besides games with yourself? Stop admiring your turd and start preaching to the white owners of the sports franchises, record label companies, movie and TV studios, the promotion companies, the distribution companies, the gaming companies, the advertising firms, sporting goods establishments, ticket agencies, coaches, your highschool and college or your next door neighbour who I'm sure is your biggest fan. BTW, you got turd on your fingers from playing with it, and now it all over your computer keyboard. You'll probabily make a great quarterback throwing it instead.

Ahh hell!! How did I get of the subject here... It's not the minorities here that taking "your jobs". It's just being sent elsewhere, to the likes of Skyteam, STAR and OneWorld Alliances,(most of whom are white). Just blame the white business managers for your disappointments.

Lets face it. You sound like a sour loser and a very good one at that too.

My advice: Channel your energy toward something productive like finding yourself in an inner city high school, foster home, ophanage etc. or a even flight school and take a kid under your wing and become a mentor. I am, and not to just minority kids.

After looking at your avatar I can tell these are true words of wisdom coming from a professional pilot.

"this is the reality of the world we live in today" This is what the blacks were told when they were treated unfairly. Two wrongs make a right. Good analogy to prove your point. Sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Take it easy there Cledus, I never said two wrongs make a right. You seem like you have quite the intellectual sense of humor, I bet you're a real joy on a 4 day. My point was this issue seems to get guys like you all worked up to the point where you just about soil yourself. How about channeling some of this rage into more productive causes such as your pilot group continuing to outsource more and more flying to regional airlines? It is not minorities taking your job, its mostly other white guys flying larger and larger aircraft for cheaper and cheaper rates........but I guess blaiming it on affirmative action is just easier? Affirmative actions sucks, but scope relaxation sucks so much more.......

Kidnap tens of thousands of people, literally enslave them for a few generations and them declare them "free". Never mind they have no education, and the entire political, business, social, and educational system is run by white people. Wait 100 years (1960) until establishing federal penalties for obstructing voter registration/voting and outlawing discrimination (1964). Yea, that makes the paying field equal :rolleyes:.

Then you guys complain when you're only getting 98% of the pilot jobs. Ohh, the poor white male.

Latest resources

Back