• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

BJ rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Question about the above mentioned new airline.

Does the formation of G-O-J-E-T violate any contract that TSA currently has with their pilots? Are the routes that will be serviced currently being flown by TSA pilots?

HAHAHA, That is the best. I had to try it myself. Nice job moderators.

Yank, come out, come out, wherever you are!

Yank McCobb said:
Do you want a real one or the list that is mentioned above that helps the little regional pilots feel like really big men when they deny a jumpseat?

Yank:

I've got no dog in this particular fight (famous last words), but you are funnier than hell, along with being a real pr!ck for being such a tough-guy bulletin board bully. I know, I know, you don't give a sh!t what I think, and undoubtedly don't mind be thought of as a pr!ck. This is a back-handed compliment, in case that wasn't obvious. I don't know why I'm so fascinated with you. I think I might have slightly homo-erotic feelings for you.

But now on to my real (sincere) question for you: You are obviously a purist regarding the "scab" label, and I understand your point of view. I don't know if I've read what your perspective is on the alter-ego situation. Care to educate me? Or you could just rip me a new one. Either way, I'll be pleased.

Good day to you sir.

Yank is just venting because of the poor morale of his airline right now. Cheer up! Remember-every day is a new day-

Trying it out again

*************************s ... *************************
BlowJets ... BlowJet
Go-Jets ... Go-Jet
Blow-Jets ... Blow-Jet

We'll see!

Latest resources

Back