• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bill to remove the TSA "Officer" Badges

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
biggest waste of US Tax dollars I can think off... I loath travel in the US now and tank God that I work for a foreign airline with routes mostly over seas... The lack of any logic and especially with regards to crew screening is nothing shy of criminal.

A Captain I flew with last week accidentally had a small leather-man tool with him. He said he had it was with him for a long time because he never checks the pockets on that particular backpack. Denver TSA Agents caught it and I thought for sure they were gonna get him in trouble. The *hit for brains Red head TSA Agent was definitely on a power trip...Stared at the 27 year Alaska captain and said " DON'T EVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN. "

a few months ago in DEN a TSA Goon would not let my cappy through with a small "Defender" mag light through. Said it was illegal...he had carriedn it for almost a year. He had to co-mat it back to his base....unreal

a few months ago in DEN a TSA Goon would not let my cappy through with a small "Defender" mag light through. Said it was illegal...he had carriedn it for almost a year. He had to co-mat it back to his base....unreal
I hope he called the company and told them the he was now illegal to fly, and let the company work it out with the TSA.

FAR121.549(b) said:
(b) Each crewmember shall, on each flight, have readily available for his use a flashlight that is in good working order.

Unfortunately while 99% of pilots think the same as this thread, ALPA will fully support the TSA as being good business.

Over Manned Single Checkpoint at GEG

I just came thru the single line machine in GEG and there were 12 visable TSA agents on duty and who knows how many behind the curtains looking at the scanner images - there must be joke somewhere about how many TSA agents does it take!!!!!!
what a waste of tax payers money

Latest resources

Back