• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bill to allow anyone access to CVR / FDR - WSJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vaseline on the lens. Can't tell it's there, can't see whats through the lens...

But TSA will then start dumping crew bags for Vaseline! I'm sure thats buried in the fine print of the new reg...

CONgress can kiss my ass....

I wonder what MEL category the Cockpit Camera would be...is there an E, for who gives a hairy ********************???

Calm yourselves gentlemen. Let the system work. I believe this will die a quiet death. We are in the spot light right now because of this snafu, but if your really worried about it write your congressmen and explain just as ALPA has that this would undermine current safety programs.

a Republican from South Carolina.

These guy(s) are doing fabulous things lately...:rolleyes:

It may be a GOP that wrote the legislation, but it's a DEM Congress and Pres. that will make it happen. It was probably a card-carrying-union-Dem (the CA) that ran the cockpit that started this! Mistake, my a$$. It was poor professionalism cut and dried. If ALPA were a professional organization they would insist the CA be demoted and the FO forbidden from ever being a CA.

If you act like an idiot, you'll be treated like one! If we police ourselves, we wouldn't have Congress or the FAA doing it for us. I'm tired of tolerating stupidity.

It may be a GOP that wrote the legislation, but it's a DEM Congress and Pres. that will make it happen. It was probably a card-carrying-union-Dem (the CA) that ran the cockpit that started this! Mistake, my a$$. It was poor professionalism cut and dried. If ALPA were a professional organization they would insist the CA be demoted and the FO forbidden from ever being a CA.

If you act like an idiot, you'll be treated like one! If we police ourselves, we wouldn't have Congress or the FAA doing it for us. I'm tired of tolerating stupidity.

Senator Dimwitt claims to be a crusader against 'pork barrel' politics. Thus morally speaking of course, he should not be flying a corporate jet home for Thanksgiving. Therefore, I recommend whatever airline crew(s) transports his pompous @ss from DCA to GSP do a very detailed walk around. Keep close eye cause it' easy to miss a bad cut on that tire sometimes. Shoot did I just see a hydraulic leak? Sorry Senator gonna be a lengthy delay...

Last edited:
I say no problem, right after we get a live video/audio feed from their offices so we can monitor the Senators' every action while they are at work.

Exactly...and their criminal record, tax payment record, credit report...and if they have poor ratings or a history of crime or not paying taxes they are automatically out.

Latest resources

Back