• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bill to allow anyone access to CVR / FDR - WSJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I say let 'um do it. This will bring the US travel system to a screeching halt. No more corner-cutting to save time. No more carrying minor write-ups back to base. No more professional work environment. Rather it will be a punitive work environment whereby all we "work-to-rule" to avoid losing our jobs.

Bring it on, Senator Idiot!

I say let 'um do it. This will bring the US travel system to a screeching halt. No more corner-cutting to save time. No more carrying minor write-ups back to base. No more professional work environment. Rather it will be a punitive work environment whereby all we "work-to-rule" to avoid losing our jobs.

Bring it on, Senator Idiot!

That's right . . . which is why it won't go anywhere.

Last edited:
I believe a nation wide STRIKE is in dire need. First they take our pay and pension. And now they want to infringe on OUR everyday conversations. I say WE shut the whole system down!!
In Europe, the mere thought of doing something like this would bring about a general strike.. We need to grow some "COJONES" in this country.

I believe a nation wide STRIKE is in dire need. First they take our pay and pension. And now they want to infringe on OUR everyday conversations. I say WE shut the whole system down!!
In Europe, the mere thought of doing something like this would bring about a general strike.. We need to grow some "COJONES" in this country.

It would never happen here. Too many scabs (sigh. . .still) and too many victims of "shiny jet syndrome" with rich parents who will cover their asses forever. Then you have the foreigners who are willing to work for nothing.

Our once great country has been destroyed by lawyers and accountants willing to sell their own mothers to make a buck. They will think nothing of farming out our jobs should we ever have the balls to strike. I'm with you 100% and totally agree, but it will never happen.

Did anyone on here ever think they'd see the day when the French had more balls then we do? What a weak ass country we have become. Come on! The F#%king FRENCH!!!!!!

Cajones are necessary. But how about we get smart. We are w/o a doubt our own worst enemies. Unions got us our professional pay- but we forgot- became selfish and started b!tching about the taxes-
well now we have no political leverage bc we vote for people who don't support unions. Nice work gentleman- you have disenfranchised all of us for the better part of 20 years- confusing yourself with CEOs.

This is really getting out of hand. If you guys keep this up you will need to get those pilot-less airliners in the pipeline ASAP. Let's see how one of those handles the 'Hudson' scenario.

If you value your career or the industry at all, you will e-mail or call this moron and make him understand how devestating this would be for the avaition industry. The attempt to grap a headline before an election is crowding out his ability to see the unintended consequences (they really need spell checker on FI) of his actions. The problem with these poloitions is they have no consequences for their actions. Let's hold there feet to the fire.

Latest resources

Back