Bill Lumley

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flynryan15

Anyone know of a D.E. in the West Palm Beach Area named Bill Lumely. If so could you PM me how to get a hold of him.

Thanks

T-Gates said:
Lumley!!

Back in 2002 or so I know he lived on the west coast of the state and would fly his 152 to the checkride site. He's an old retired Delta pilot. A bit kooky if I remember....

You remember correctly. Really nice guy though. Used him for my MEI when I did it at ATP. Don't know how to get in touch with him though.

T-Gates said:
Lumley!!

He's an old retired Delta pilot. A bit kooky if I remember....

We're all "...a bit kooky...". You got a problem with THAT ??

Any relation to John Lumley?

John Lumley is a barrel of monkeys to fly with. Anybody wanting to build some time for the airlines PM me.

I did two rides with him... Multi add on and a Commercial Single. Multi was fine. The CSEL was pretty wild. He's a aerobatic glider pilot (didn't know they even exsisted) and he showed me some really crazy things in a C172. Nice guy, but as somebody said, a little off the wall. No idea how to get in touch with him. The rides I did with him were through ATP so you could try getting the number for the Stuart, FL location and getting the number through them.

T-Gates said:
hahaha...I dunno...have you showed up to do a checkride with a crash helmet with a headset built in?

QUOTE]

No, but I would have if I could have. I just didn't think of that...wait, I'm not a DE...I'm not a CFI even. But, I could wear one to mow the yard and run the Dyson.

Latest resources

Back