Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ilkwamh2

ILL-INI
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the "Bill, Bill" video. Those of you who've seen it know what I'm talking about, it's usually shown during a CRM class. If you have a copy, can you please PM me or post a link on the sight where I can find it? Thanks!

-W

Are you referring to the Pan AM A300 video where one guy tried to overload the other pilot. Saw it in recurrent many years ago; highly amusing.

i have a copy that i ripped from vhs and burned on dvd--any body know how i can extract that back to a quicktime file on a mac?

If you can tell me how I'd be happy to send it.

yeah, I'm talking about that one, it's funny. I'm also looking for the one in the 727 where the Captain plays a jackass but the other crews don't know about it and thinks he is for real, and the FE gives the Captain the finger. That one is really funny.

-W

Inconceivable said:
i have a copy that i ripped from vhs and burned on dvd--any body know how i can extract that back to a quicktime file on a mac?

I would love to get a copy of this also, sounds hilarious.

Inconceivable said:

First rip it using Mactheripper, then convert it to mpeg2 using mpegstreamclip or Quicktime. You should find those via Versiontracker

Sunnfun said:
First rip it using Mactheripper, then convert it to mpeg2 using mpegstreamclip or Quicktime. You should find those via Versiontracker

Bump!

I'm curious about this now, sounds pretty funny. Anyone get in touch w/ this guy that has it yet?

Latest resources

Back