• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bike you have or would like to have

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Currently ride a 94 KLX-650 in the dirt (real hard to start) and a street legal 1977 H-D XR-750 dirt tracker around town.
Have a 1974 BSA 500 Victor in the garage, still runs, need a hill to get it started.

I myself think David Bailey is the greatest of all time. I remember Bob "Huurican" Hannah as well. I was in elementary school when he was tearinig up the scene. I got my 1st bike in either 1st or 2nd grade and have never been without one. If you want a place to meet hot girls go to a Mx track, I have seen tons there. Of course being married now all I do is get to look, the thing that makes me feel good is most still look. My brother races and has ridden in the Arena Cross series some.

I have ridden street bikes before but never owned one. That will be one of my next purcheses when I can come up with some cash. I hate HD's for the reasons the guy above stated.

I want to get a crotch rocket, maybe a used CBR 600 and pull up next to the light besides the Harley pansies and get blipping my throttle and wait for the light to turn green.

Remember the "O'Show" he was a good ride back in the day. Other guys I dont currently like are the French riders: Sebastion Tortelli and Stephan Roncata. Who was that french rider a few yrs ago that came over and dominated for a while and then kind of fizzled, I dont remeber his name?

I rode at a track where RC was racing at back when he was on 80's, I was riding a 250 and still couldnt keep up with that little ba$tard. Just shows you what kind of level these guys ride at.

James Stewart can do things on a dirt bike that aren't natural (as far as racing goes). When he steps up to the 250's he'll be impossible to beat. He'll kick RC's butt I would bet. Rick Johnson is one of the all time greats as well, man could he ride.

Just noticed that was my 100th post. Man I need to get a life.

What bike would I like to have?

I'd like to find the bike I sold back in 1973: a 1961 FLH pan head duo-glide.

I bought it as an old police dresser with a sidecar, and some damage to the chrome from age and neglect. My friend Todd and I (Todd went to Hollywood, and was the producer of the movie Apollo 13 a few years ago) were 19 years old when we tore the whole thing down to the frame and made a sweet custom chopper that I will never forget.

We sold the bike in 1973, just before Todd left for California.

Sure wish I still had that bike...

I had a 1999 Suzuki GSXR600, then a 2001 GSXR 750, then a 2001 GSXR 1000. The GSXR1000 was the most incredible thing I have ever ridden. It may not look as good as the Ducati 998, but it is a heck of a lot faster!

It was Jean Micheal Bael(sp?). Don't like the French guys either, but, they sure go fast. I saw RC at Ponca and Lorretas jumping stuff on a 60 that most of the Novices and some intermedate guys on 125's wouldn't jump. I have ridden at Lake Whittney thinking I was haulin' a$$ only to get smoked by some mid-pack Pro's and thinkin' how can they go so fast! Johnny O', Chuck Sun, Mark Barnett, Jim Gibson, Jeff Stanton, Rick Johnson, those guys were great. None of these crazy body pearcings and tatoos!

J.M. Bael was his name. Do you think McGrath in his prime could have beat Bailey in his prime? I think it would be a toss up.

Nice avitar 52Vincent,

The 55 D model Black Shadow is an awesome bike. I'd love to get my hands one. Any bike is a wet dream for me at this point in time.

So the 55 BS for the street and the new Honda 450 thumper for the dirt.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back