Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Biggest hypocrits to ever walk the Earth, but the dog's comfy.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
he shouldn't.

He should stay home and think about the gulf oil spill, which was his fault....along with global warming and the deficit.

And speaking of all that wasted taxpayer money -- ya mean kinda like pilots on food stamps??....hell i'd rather fly a dog around than pay for pathetic $hit like that.

lmao! :D

Greyhound. That's about all any of them deserve, regardless of political stripe.

While that sounds cool ... could imagine them shutting down the highways? Seriously. Everytime Obama goes to Chicago it screws up the entire area.

I get a chuckle out of threads like these. He is the POTUS, regardless of you feel about him. He should project an image that is conistant with the most powerful nation on earth. Heck, even some lowly central american countries fly their leaders in new Falcons.

While that sounds cool ... could imagine them shutting down the highways? Seriously. Everytime Obama goes to Chicago it screws up the entire area.

I get a chuckle out of threads like these. He is the POTUS, regardless of you feel about him. He should project an image that is conistant with the most powerful nation on earth. Heck, even some lowly central american countries fly their leaders in new Falcons.

Oh just stop. Go back to watching Glenn Beck.

Any thoughts about British PM David Cameron flying to the US on BA Business class? I know that the British want austerity from their government, but this seems a bit much.

Latest resources

Back