Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Biggest hypocrits to ever walk the Earth, but the dog's comfy.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Well he did finally stop the oil from flowing in the Gulf... lol.

Oh please, you don't think they all could've fit on AF1 with room to spare?

jesus....cant u read?

The presidential party took two small jets to the Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport in Trenton because the airport was too small to accommodate the president's usual jet.

According to the article a couple of GIII's. I am guessing even two of those burn less gas and cost less to operate than the 747 the pres usually travels in. But I understand...you dont like him so any occasion to criticize. I am sure you point to all your posts about how much you were pissed off at "W" for spending so much time at his "ranch" "clearing" brush.

Last edited:
there's always at least two aircraft anyway, this is not something to get worked up over. There are bigger issues and problems out there.

A few years ago Clinton was in Sao Paulo.

Nose to nose on the GRU ramp was both identical B747's.

Mega bucks, but cool to see. Yes, they travel with two AF1's, plus an invasion of support aircraft before and after a visit.

Just curious, how should the POTUS travel?

He shouldn't.

He should stay home and think about the gulf oil spill, which was his fault....along with global warming and the deficit.

and speaking of all that wasted taxpayer money -- ya mean kinda like pilots on food stamps??....hell I'd rather fly a dog around than pay for pathetic $hit like that.

Latest resources

Back