• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big News from Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I hear about from people who know nothing of the labor issues is that the place is succeeding in its turn around plan with HIG and now the new order for the fenom 300.
Are they shrinking? yes. Are they selling planes? /quote]

Orders are one thing, deliveries are another. Just wait and watch.

Just more Hype and Propaganda

Just more hype and propaganda to get everybody "excited". I have heard this type of "press release" propaganda before. Remember all the Hawker Horizons that Raytheon announced being the largest sale ever? They are just blowing smoke, hoping that it stirs interest and sales and trying to divert attention from the obvious labor dispute.

If I had the money to buy a Jet, a fraction of a Jet or even a plastic Jet, I would never buy it from Flight Options or the management team that has ruined Flight Options.

Out of the 4 major fractional programs, Flight Options ranks 8th. The only sales Flight Options has made lately is selling block time in planes they do not own.

Without a contract there will be nothing but more bad numbers with this group of run down pilots.

Last edited:
RNO, I don't know many people in the business who doubt Embraer ability to bring a good product to the marketplace. The Legacy seems to be doing fine. Pilots always get their underwear in a uproar if anyone implies that they are somehow not necessary to the equation. Of couse they are an element but as the airlines prove daily, good pilots, bad pilots, good contract, bad contract, if you do not figure out the market and how to serve it effectively, losses will soon follow. The Fractional business starts with having something to sell fractions in. It is sort of essential to the whole game plan. No plane, no fractions, no customers, no pilots is sort of how it works...

You call the Legacy a good biz jet?? I'm not sure why I'm having this converstion with you?? You don't seem to have the knowledge base.

As for your speach about serving the market, you still don't get it do you. First of all the fracs aren't the airlines. In the fractional world the pilots are the gate agents, baggage handlers, customer service reps, rental car wrangler, cleaning crew, and sometimes shrink. Now do you really want someone that does all that, pissed off at your company??? Now that is a bad business plan.

Your No plane, no fracs list is kind of screwed up, but anyway.

I did not call the Legacy a good business jet, especially since that was not what the thing was designed for. As I have run 3 airlines and two charter companies besides stints with a bunch of others, I know what pilots are up against, they manage to tell me face to face every day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back