• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big expansion: Allegiant targets NYC, Charlotte markets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully they can work on ontime perfomance. I have flown them on for three roundtrip flights since April (paid tickets not JS). 45 late, 7 hrs late, 30 late and 2:45 late. Awful!
Ok Mr Wu, you smart a$$ mathematician. I gave you some real data ( pilot to pilot) as a fare paying passenger X3, and you turn this into some play on words. Your all pilots, what does three round trips into segments/ legs mean to you? Yeah Einstien, it means 6 legs. Allegiant was late on 4 of them. So now what? You want to tell me I shouldn't fly on you since I shouldn't expect on time for 300.00 plus a ticket, ROUNDTRIP!!!!!!! Ok, I guess I will use passes on Skywest for $36.00. In my ten years of using them to MT the latest I ever was was 4 hrs, but its a pass right? So who's complaining. Thanks for enlightening me.

Last edited:
Because they are the only ones that do non stops from the city pairs I fly to and from. They aren't that cheap if you pick a seat and take bags. We did it for convenience.

I see you work for them. FYI cheap shouldn't equate to justifying one of the worst on time performance records. In read an article in June you guys were in the 60% range.

I can walk through the terminal on any given day and overhear your complaint tenfold. The reality is cheap and cheaper are two different things....and that's why G4 planes continue to push with every seat filled. On time is a reasonable expectation, but not always a reality. If you understand that G4's on time performance is 60% then it sounds like you are hitting for average. That's the choice you make as an informed consumer. Trust me the savvy money people at G4 understand what the on time record is and know exactly how much money you are willing to pay for the risk of sitting in a terminal for 3 hours. When that formula quits turning a profit it will change but not before then. That's the reality of air travel today...I would plan accordingly.

If Skywest was 10% the cost of a full fare ticket and got me there on time all the time that would seem like a no brainier to me!

Sky west travel for that price is a pass. But with a pass you have expectations , like not even getting there. That has never happened so your right, this is a no brainier. I need to move on since your on time performance is an issue for me.

The rumor around the watercooler is that you might purchase Frontier airlines out of Denver to form the ultimate ULLLLLLLLCC?

Allegiant is not buying Frontier.

This was verified by management.

Allegiant is not buying Frontier.

This was verified by management.

I probably would have written your post this way:

Managment has verified Allegiant is not buying Frontier.

See the difference there? The way you first wrote it implies it is cold hard fact. In my experience with different management in the past, just because they say it, it isn't cold hard fact. :p

Latest resources

Back