Big Announcment At 1700 Today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crash Pad said:
I say the announcement is we are released from mediation, no cooling off period, and we get to STRIKE!!!

Let's hit Virginia Ave STAT!!!

See you at Wendy's, C concourse... #3 combos on me!!!

That's awesome but you know you will order a number 3 and get a number 6!

jehtplane said:
Relax Francis, all I am saying is it's not happening at 5pm atlanta time or 5 pm Salt lake City time so go F$%K yourself. It's happening whenever they want to tell us.

Which is exactly NOT what anyone was saying, asking or implying, while all the while you insisted he was "incorrect". So, I guess you ARE thick...AND stupid. Which is not all that terribly surprising.

buy me a number a number 7!
Skip was talking to a lady exec to just give them the 70's in SLC!!!

no place for skyw in hotlanta...they don't like living in trailers

Yank McCobb said:
Which is exactly NOT what anyone was saying, asking or implying, while all the while you insisted he was "incorrect". So, I guess you ARE thick...AND stupid. Which is not all that terribly surprising.

Ohh, that hurt!

Wow! Look at how many suckers are patiently viewing this thread waiting for something to happen. tick...tock...tick...tock

Good luck guys

It's 17:21 EST...What A SHOCK no announcement yet! Come on...It's all about us getting Cheddar flavored Sun Chips!

Delta Air Lines Reaches Definitive Agreement to Sell Atlantic Southeast Airlines...

Delta Air Lines Reaches Definitive Agreement to Sell Atlantic Southeast Airlines to SkyWest

press release here...

iaflyer

Latest resources

Back