Big Announcment At 1700 Today

goodpilotithink

Total Time
Big announcment at 1700 today by Delta. It will have some thing to do with ASA, Comair, or both.

Stay tuned.

Whale Rider

Unity is Our Strength
Total Time
If I had a penny for everytime a company told me there was going to be a "Big Annuncement" I'd make Bill Gates look like a wellfare case.

RichO

Total Time
enough
Ditto, the only annoucement expected today from Delta is the filling of the 10-Q which just details it financial state....of course that may be a time to make an announcement on how it plans to proceed from here and how really close it is to bankruptcy....but only time will tell

Who knows, maybe it will annouce that General Lee has to now fly an RJ...at Dash-8 rates.....

Texx

Total Time
20mil
goodpilotithink said:
Big announcment at 1700 today by Delta. It will have some thing to do with ASA, Comair, or both.

Stay tuned.

It's that ASA is sold to Skywest.

RichO

Total Time
enough
If thats the case, you lucky dudes, Skywest has some hot FA's......

flyjumpseat

desk driver
Total Time
10+
CheckandSet said:
maybe 5 salt lake time!

jehtplane - I'm think CheckandSet was referring to 5pm local Salt Lake time, as in the original post referencing 1700 without saying what timezone.

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
flyjumpseat said:
jehtplane - I'm think CheckandSet was referring to 5pm local Salt Lake time, as in the original post referencing 1700 without saying what timezone.

And you would be incorrect.

Crash Pad

Total Time
I say the announcement is we are released from mediation, no cooling off period, and we get to STRIKE!!!

Let's hit Virginia Ave STAT!!!

See you at Wendy's, C concourse... #3 combos on me!!!

Bluto

Total Time
>4000
Whale Rider said:
If I had a penny for everytime a company told me there was going to be a "Big Annuncement" I'd make Bill Gates look like a wellfare case.
At least we only have to wait a few hours to prove that it's another baseless rumor. Sometimes it takes weeks for them to go away!

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
Yank McCobb said:
And you are just plain thick. Or stupid. Not sure which. He11, maybe both.

Relax Francis, all I am saying is it's not happening at 5pm atlanta time or 5 pm Salt lake City time so go F$%K yourself. It's happening whenever they want to tell us.