• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Announcement this week in Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup. This thread has drifted to the far reaches of our galaxy. You guys should be astronauts! And still no big announcement this week in BK.

Oh really?

The probable cause of the crash was attributed by the NTSB to be “inadequate visual lookout by the pilots of both aircraft which resulted in their failure to see-and-avoid oncoming traffic.

NTSB report for ASA 2254 April 9, 1990
That is pilot error.

Don't break your leg getting off your high horse.

Jackass, Bill Q did my Lear training at flight safety. Great guy and pilot, flew f4s in Vietnam off carriers. I've heard the story from him, they barely made it. The Cessna should not have been there.

Think it was A4s, might have been shot down once, not sure but seems I heard that. Roughly half the horz stab (tail) was gone but he managed to get it back on the ground.

Big announcement, the big announcement will be withheld until the next big announcement!
Carry on

Not sure how I am a jackass.

I did not accuse, slander, or degrade pilot skills.

I copied a post from an NTSB report.

Copied below is the part of your post that proved you're a jackass, in case you still couldn't figure it out.

"Don't break your leg getting off your high horse."

Jackass, Bill Q did my Lear training at flight safety. Great guy and pilot, flew f4s in Vietnam off carriers. I've heard the story from him, they barely made it. The Cessna should not have been there.
And if the dead men of PSA 182 could speak, they'd say the same. That Cessna did not maintain its assigned heading. They collided near San Diego Airport.

The high horse was for the person who keeps saying Pinnacle is terrible and unsafe.

Not sure how that makes me a jackass.

You are defending the pilots in the accident...thats cool.

I feel that reading my post you would have realized that the high horse was not directed at them.

So now who's the jackass?

Latest resources

Back