BidPro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flythere

Anybody out there using BidPro? How is it working for you? I signed up over a week ago and can't get the dog-gone thang to work! I've sent two e-mails requesting tech support with no response. There is no phone number to call. I've checked my credit card and they have processed the charge, so someone is there collecting money, but no ones home to help the customer. Anybody else having any luck or luv??

I've been using it for years. No problems for me as long as the company forwards the "files" to Bidpro in a timely manner. Customer service is non-existent.

RV

oooookay, thanks!!

I used it for a long time. There really is no way to talk to someone, unless he wants to talk to you. You leave message or email and a guy with a speech impediment calls you back.... or not. I dont think is a big company. I think it is just one guy. It is pretty much self explanatory once you get it to work. Some things never worked. The one I remember most is the one that gets you trips during certain hours of the day. I really do think it is just the one guy. I would call everyday till he calls you back. Oh, I think he is/was a flight attendant.....You have been warned.... :)

Latest resources

Back