• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bid Period 5? DAL/NWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the 5th period after DCC from what i understand... so..april?

ACL65..where you at dog?

From what I have been told is that the 747 is the first category that will make the transition and it they are not expected to make that transition until approx. Sept 2009 with the other fleets transitioning after that. Seems like a long time for bid period 5, but it is dependant on when the transition working group determines when bid period 1 is. It is all unknown.....

Enjoying the weekend with the family.

But, yes the way that I see it, it is April 09. Nov is a wash as we bid for it already so bid period one is Dec, and so on.

from the JCBA attachments...

2. The TWG will have the authority to establish the timeline of this transition. Decisions of the TWG will be by mutual agreement between the Association and the Company. Barring unforeseen circumstances and except as otherwise agreed to by the TWG, the complete PBS integration will occur not later than 18 full months after CBAID.

Enjoying the weekend with the family.

But, yes the way that I see it, it is April 09. Nov is a wash as we bid for it already so bid period one is Dec, and so on.

Amazing, once again, you said something that is completely wrong. I see a trend here......

It is how I understand it. I have not looked it to it. Please enlighten me. It has not been something that I need to concern myself wit, as nothing is going to change for us on that regard.

It is how I understand it. I have not looked it to it. Please enlighten me. It has not been something that I need to concern myself wit, as nothing is going to change for us on that regard.

The TWG will determine, IN THE FUTURE, when bid period one is. It's not DCC, believe me. DCC surprised about 99% of everyone involved.

Latest resources

Back