Bhm

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HoserASA

Suggestions for someone interested in part time work. Know a few folks here but been awhile since I've had contact with them. Thanks.

Not with that avatar!...

Rivalries aside, pickings are slim, most of the departments I know of have full time staff

BHM has always been a tight market. Very mafia like. If you're not in the "family", you're out of luck. Keep beating on the doors for contract work. Face time is very important.

I agree, its a tight market, you might want to PM FI member Brett Hull, IIRC he flies a Lear out of that area... he'd probably know best.

I flew out of Atlanta for a few years in the late 90's... it might be a better area to look.

I agree, its a tight market, you might want to PM FI member Brett Hull, IIRC he flies a Lear out of that area... he'd probably know best.

I flew out of Atlanta for a few years in the late 90's... it might be a better area to look.

Brett Hull hasn't flown out of BHM for several years.

Brett Hull hasn't flown out of BHM for several years.
Yea, I left 4 1/2 years ago. There are a few good jobs there, and I'd go back for the right one as I really grew to like BHM. But I don't really have any connections there anymore, except for mth.

Latest resources

Back