• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bethune to take the helm at NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was eating my food and overheard a couple of gentlemen talking about it.

Probably not credible, but the gentlemen were in uniform, I think NWA uniform.

Just passing along some info I overheard. If it is true, I think that would be good for NWA and its people.

CYA

This sounds like a bogus post. Where did you get this information? Who did you hear this from? Do you think Steeland at NWA would EVER give up $20 million and not allow the merger to take place?

Unless you have details you are wasting our time...

RELAX! I could give a r@ts a$$ who Bethune wants to work for or whos PR!CK Steenland wants to suck. I was just passing along some info I overheard.

CYA

I don't know, I'd like to see Bethune take over at UAL. I think CAL is what it is today in large part because of him. He made CAL the Wall Street darling.

He could bring UAL's prestige back, me thinks....

I don't know, I'd like to see Bethune take over at UAL. I think CAL is what it is today in large part because of him. He made CAL the Wall Street darling.

He could bring UAL's prestige back, me thinks....

Gordo's a good cheerleader, but the genius behind CAL's turnaround belongs to Greg Brenneman.

No merger with Delta, Bethune takes over NWA....hmmm. As long as we're talking wishful thinking, how about Steenland drops dead, Osama gets caught and put in a cell with a big dude named Bubba, and Al Gore admits on national television that he's been lying all along and Global Warming is a fraud?

Latest resources

Back