Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AnimalTale

Good Morning,

Just heard this interesting tidbit along with "no merger with Delta".

It would be a great Asset for NWA to have a good Manager on board as well as to grow without a merger.

Have any of you redtailers heard this?

CYA & Good luck to all of us!

Good Morning,

It would be a great Asset for NWA to have a good Manager on board as well as to grow without a merger.

I haven't heard that, but I did see Bethune once in a jetway. What a tall glass of water he was! That guy is an animal. He looked like he could rip me to shreads.

I haven't heard that, but I did see Bethune once in a jetway. What a tall glass of water he was! That guy is an animal. He looked like he could rip me to shreads.

Really? I had lunch with the guy in 04. He looked like he was 110 years old and his skin was this weird pale yellow color. I'm surprised the guy is still alive.

Really? I had lunch with the guy in 04. He looked like he was 110 years old and his skin was this weird pale yellow color. I'm surprised the guy is still alive.

An incredibly handsome guy. Large hands too, with a firm grip. The guy looked like a large carnivor.

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Source?

I'd be surprised as Bethune was one of the biggest proponents of the merger while working for one of the hedge funds that hoped to cash in on it.

Good Morning,

This sounds like a bogus post. Where did you get this information? Who did you hear this from? Do you think Steeland at NWA would EVER give up $20 million and not allow the merger to take place?

Unless you have details you are wasting our time...

Latest resources

Back