Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZaviator

El Capitan
Wanted to hear some stories anyone could provide on good/bad experiences while training at a regional. Which regionals have good training departments? Which ones should you stay away from?

Eagle has a very good training department. The rest of the company sucks, but the training is very good.

The ATR training department at ASA is outstanding. They will work with anyone, and as long as you have a good attitude and are trying they will give their all to get you through.

atrdriver

Express

Express is awesome....My training was smooth as glass, ahead of schedule. It seems that your study habits or lack of will have an effect on your training. Some newhires don't care and think they will be pushed threw..they had a rude awakening..I was with ACA before and they were "cuthroat" for the Dornier 328 jet. They made it very difficult and in fact two guys in my class of only three were fired, I was lucky, I made it only to be furloughed 7 months later...

Last edited:
atrdriver said:
The ATR training department at ASA is outstanding. They will work with anyone, and as long as you have a good attitude and are trying they will give their all to get you through.

atrdriver
Ditto for the RJ. Outstanding program and instructors.

The training at ExpressJet was outstanding. The instructors are all excellent. They go above and beyond to ensure that everyone understands the material.
My overall training experience was sensational.

Training at Pinnacle is bottom of the barrel. Home study is the only way through.

The training at PSA was excellent. Very knowledgeable instructors and check airman. I took my Sim training at Bombardier in Montreal and those guys really know their product. I had a great time.

Latest resources

Back