• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best & Worst FBOs at Teterboro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We were there yesterday and meridian gets my vote along with CAA discount best deal in town. Awsome FBO gym, lots of computers along with wifi, snooze rooms, home theater, pool table and crew cars what more do you need. Line guys are first rate and counter crew best of all.

For pilots, Meridian's a pretty cool place to hangout if you have a couple of hours to kill - a great movie theatre, pretty decent gym (with nice locker room facilities), day rooms for catching a nap, etc. They've got a bunch of crew cars if you want to get away for awhile too.

Sounds nice, I wish we would use them. Unfortunately we use Atlantic all the time and their facilities are "minimal"... Would be nice to switch.

Just did an analysis for my company and we ended up switching to First Aviation. They have pretty much everything the others do. But they were a good bit cheaper. And these days it's nice to say you are doing everything you can to save money.

We have used all of the TEB FBO's many times. Personally, I like Jet Aviation. Talk about a nice FBO Gym, the best around. Oh yeah, they also handle our plane well, LOL.

First Aviation had the cheapest fuel, but the entire operations seems to cater to NetJets folks and if you are not one of them you basically feel like you don't belong there. My impression anyway..

Enjoy the TEB 5 Departure.

First Aviation had the cheapest fuel, but the entire operations seems to cater to NetJets folks and if you are not one of them you basically feel like you don't belong there...

Believe me, even if you are a NetJets guy, you feel like you don't belong there. :laugh:

Bump for Meridian

MERIDIAN! Use CAA if you are FAR91 for the best fuel price around. Betsy Wines and Victor Seda will take care of anything you need. Just ask. Line guys are always friendly and efficient even when very busy.

Once your boss gets stuck in traffic at TEB, you will probably be back to using HPN.

In the past I have been to:

Jet Aviation. They used to be terrible when they were in the old building, but since moving into the new facility it seems that attitudes have improved. The facility is nice and has a great gym.

Atlantic. Avoid at all costs. Run down facility. They lost my aircraft once (no joke - couldn't find it for over an hour). Chain wide Atlantic is trying to be more and more like Signature (in terms of fees and high prices at fields where they have no competition).

Signature. Enough said. Unless you have too much money go somewhere else.

First. Have not been to their new facility (looks nice) Their old place was a dump. Seems to be strictly populated by NetJets pilots? I'm sure Warren Buffet is the only one getting a break on fuel prices.

Dassault. Not even sure if it is an FBO. Since I don't fly a Falcon, I can't imagine why would want to go there. Did see a 7X parked in front last week (my first).

First Aviation had the cheapest fuel, but the entire operations seems to cater to NetJets folks and if you are not one of them you basically feel like you don't belong there. My impression anyway..

Roger that. I've been into First many times, always in either a King Air or Cheyenne. It seems like if your tail number doesn't end in QS you're SOL. And if you come in turning props you might as well be invisible. Unfortunately I haven't been able to talk the boss into going elsewhere.

Meridian is our choice as well. We've always been treated very well there. And, for us anyway, they have the best price for jet-a on the field (they beat the price we were getting at First).

We used First for a month, but had the same experience as others, you'd better have QS on your tail or plan on being treated like a red-headed stepchild. Jet was good, but for us a little pricey.

Latest resources

Back