• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Travel Cooler/Lunch Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What happened to the pilots who smoked Camel straights, drank single malt and porked their wives on Sat, and the hot purser Sat night?

Maybe they died of cancer, cirrhosis, and AIDS, respectively.

Go for one of those ride-on cruisin' coolers you see at tailgate parties.

I'd toss a couple bucks towards seeing a pilot in full uniform (hat included so the uniform nazi's can sleep easy at night) riding that down the length of a terminal at a busy hub airport and right onto the airplane.

Maybe they died of cancer, cirrhosis, and AIDS, respectively.
Maybe they had a life worth living, they lived life at warp speed, I guess experiencing life from the front of an F-4 or B-52, in combat, instead of a 152 makes you a little bit larger, and less afraid of the world. You go ahead and live in a jar, I am gonna stay in the balls-to-the-wall lane. Live hard, party hard, die young and leave a good looking corpse.
PBR
P.S. Go for the Hello Kitty lunchbox, it will go well with your wheelchair and Depends.

Maybe they had a life worth living, they lived life at warp speed, I guess experiencing life from the front of an F-4 or B-52, in combat, instead of a 152 makes you a little bit larger, and less afraid of the world. You go ahead and live in a jar, I am gonna stay in the balls-to-the-wall lane. Live hard, party hard, die young and leave a good looking corpse.
PBR
P.S. Go for the Hello Kitty lunchbox, it will go well with your wheelchair and Depends.

Yeah, one has to be in front of a military aircraft to be less afraid of the world! You're a real tough guy! A real roughneck! :rolleyes: It's people like you that take a dump in their pants at the first sign of a threat.

Whatever there, Jeff Spicoli. Grow up.

Hey, whatever makes you happy. That kind of stuff doesn't do anything for me. I'll be watching for your obit. :)

Yeah, one has to be in front of a military aircraft to be less afraid of the world! You're a real tough guy! A real roughneck! :rolleyes: It's people like you that take a dump in their pants at the first sign of a threat.

Whatever there, Jeff Spicoli. Grow up.
No its a commentary, the pilots of yore were combat veterans, and faced death on a regular basis. They were not afraid of CEOs or pseudo managers during contract renewal times. The point is, being a pilot prior to 1990 was quite a bit better than today, and the only reason that makes sense is the difference in the pilots. I don't even hate to say it, ya'all are mostly pussies, and as a result the profession has suffered, quit whining and grow a pair, freekin' lunchbox nancys!
PBR

Last edited:
I don't even hate to say it, ya'all are mostly pussies, and as a result the profession has suffered, quit whining and grow a pair, freekin' lunchbox nancys!
I get it: Carrying a cooler equals being a whining p---y. That makes perfect sense now.

I get it: Carrying a cooler equals being a whining p---y. That makes perfect sense now.
Naaa,
You don't get it, most likely never will, forget it, have a celery stick and a carrot, they are good for you.
PBR

Latest resources

Back