Best source for airline employee deals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

need2fly

I checked out the travel forum with no luck...so...

What do you use to find out about discount and deals offered to airline employees. Ex. ASU travel guide, perx.com, id90.com, etc....

TIA,
N2F

Ahh the joys of the "airline discount!"

There are the usual suspects:

perx.com
dargal.com
ASU
etc.

I have had the best success by choosing a place I want to go...and simply calling and asking for a special rate. This has worked for hotels, cruises and just about anything else. You could probably get a discount at Dairy Queen if you tried hard enough!

Best of luck and enjoy your travels!

TF

I'd recommend against ASU. I paid for the subscription for 2 years and half the time the deals listed were null and void.

They don't update it when someone pulls out of the ASU plan, so you get a lot of calls to someone who doesn't know what you are talking about, then you get on hold and speak to a manager who remembers something they used to do years ago but he can't remember how long ago. It gets old after a while and ASU showed little interest in fixing this problem.

Where did you find that out?

My friend mentioned it to me the last time I went to visit that blood sucking, leech of a mouse with the family. Of course he mentioned it AFTER I had made arrangements. He gave me a link, too, which I have at home. PM me in a couple of days and I'll post it.

Room availability permitting, I just found out airline employees get 50% off all Disney Resort Hotels.

This is true. Just call them directly and tell them you are an airline employee. They will ask you to fax a copy of your airline ID in advance for the 50% rate.

Latest resources

Back