• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best source for airline employee deals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is true. Just call them directly and tell them you are an airline employee. They will ask you to fax a copy of your airline ID in advance for the 50% rate.

Availability permitting? Does that mean we line up in the lobby by seniority hoping for a room? At what point is it a reserved room? A day, week, month in advance?

Balut,

If you are retired military, or in the Reserve/National Guard, you can stay on-property at Shades of Green. Room rates are based upon rank and park passes cost less. My family stayed there for a full week and loved every minute.

Slim

Availability permitting? Does that mean we line up in the lobby by seniority hoping for a room? At what point is it a reserved room? A day, week, month in advance?

Nope, once you make a reservation and provide them with your information, its all yours when you show up. Have fun!

http://www.airportrooms.com/

It's completely free to use, no fees what so ever. You only get billed if you make a reservation.

This company did a consortium with rental car companies, hotels, etc to offer the same deals that they offer some airlines, etc. The parent company of this is Travelhero.com. They have been in business for over 15 years and are the behind the scenes switch that all the online booking sites use. Everyone else has to pay this site to make a reservation, that is why this site has no fees. This particular site http://www.airportrooms.com/ is fairly new, and cruises, Disney, Golf, should be coming soon. This is the best one stop site out there for cars and hotels as of now. It's for any airline employee, not just pilots, and it is free.

The idea was to offer the same perks to any airline pilot, that they would normally only offer to a certain airline.

I booked a car in PHX last month for around 15.00 a day, and that was with all the taxes, etc.

It's the real deal.

Last edited:
Balut,

If you are retired military, or in the Reserve/National Guard, you can stay on-property at Shades of Green. Room rates are based upon rank and park passes cost less. My family stayed there for a full week and loved every minute.

Slim

We would do that if we were going to DisneyWorld, but we are planning DisneyLand trip. Thanks for the tip though.

Room availability permitting, I just found out airline employees get 50% off all Disney Resort Hotels.

It's not "room availability permitting".

I made a normal reservation for 5 days at the Saratoga Springs Resort. The original cost was approximately $1600 for a 1 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, king bed, queen sleeper sofa, and the single bathroom had a garden jacuzzi tub, plus a separate shower that would fit 3. After I mentioned that I was an airline employee, the price dropped to approximately $850.

I had to provide a letter in good standing from my employer within 24 hours, or the price would go back up permanently. No big deal. Just follow up on it, that your company did submit the letter. Disney actually called me 3 times that day, just to remind me that they needed the letter faxed to them in order to protect my rate. I also brought a copy of the letter with me at check in. You also have to bring your employee ID with you to check in for verification.

I've had friends of mine also receive large discounts from cruises, all-inclusive resorts, etc.

Latest resources

Back