Best Positioned Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone's president was lying.
Why don't you add the date to that quote?
I will for you. 9-16-08.
We were still hiring in September. :eek:

Maybe you should go back to 2003 up some of my rants from back then. :laugh:

9-16-08, you had many, many unsold aircraft and were deferring deliveries at the cyclic rate. Your president was lying to you-that's all. If he were honest about the situation, he would have stopped hiring 6 months earlier. The other fracs seemed to have seen noticed this and took action, but he didn't. Is he still there?

9-16-08, you had many, many unsold aircraft and were deferring deliveries at the cyclic rate. Your president was lying to you-that's all. If he were honest about the situation, he would have stopped hiring 6 months earlier. The other fracs seemed to have seen noticed this and took action, but he didn't. Is he still there?

are you this big of an A hole in front everyone else or just on the message board?

show a little class, EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is doing bad.

Avantair gets my vote for best positioned. A lot of people are going to stick with them once they try them. NJA has BH backing them. To paraphrase Bill Murray, "So they got that going for them, which is nice." Flex and CS both have manufacturers behind them. See the above quote. Flops is the big question mark in my mind. I'm rooting for ya! But you have the hardest row to hoe.

The way I see it, the fractionals may lose some owners due to financial difficulties.

On the other hand, that will probably be somewhat offset by people/companies who sell their single-owner aircraft for a share.

Some of the on demands that sell a card will also benefit from this as well. Good post.

Avantair gets my vote for best positioned. A lot of people are going to stick with them once they try them. NJA has BH backing them. To paraphrase Bill Murray, "So they got that going for them, which is nice." Flex and CS both have manufacturers behind them. See the above quote. Flops is the big question mark in my mind. I'm rooting for ya! But you have the hardest row to hoe.

yes, they are by far the best turboprop operator out there....Their only bad point is they have some really piss poor, idiot managers there....

I hope they dont fall the same as USAir and Pan Am. Just remember there are no bad companies, only bad managers.

How to reply? Let's just say that I respect your clarity, and leave it at that. Otherwise, temptation would get the best of me. Where is HAZMAT when you need him? GLASS?

Wacoflyr

Last edited:
I'm just tending my garden. In my quiet place listening to Green Onions by Booker T. & the MG's.

Avantair management? Everybody does what they can with what they have. Think our Founding Fathers were a cohesive group that ran smoothly like a German race engine? Nope...but look what they came up with.

Ya'll should check out Green Onions...great song. No words to confuse you. Soul music.

Click HERE for some Green Onions

Last edited:
I just realized what a wimpy reply that was. Broke, we are big enough that we have some good management, and some bad management. Overall, they do a good job.

Wacoflyr

You didn't click the link...if you had you wouldn't be all worried about trivial things like Avantair management. It'll all take care of it's self.

Besides, you would have to go WAY out of your way to screw up a business that sells a plane that goes just shy of 500 miles in an hour burning less than 100 gallons of Jet A, Cruising up to 41,000 feet in a whisper quiet cabin with seating for 8...and an enclosed lav.

So, as to answering the question of this thread...Avantair is clearly the best positioned fractional. Most importantly they have the Piaggio, they have great service, great pilots, stellar safety record, and yes...great Management.

Now click the damn link and relax... Here's another:

Another Green Onion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-7QSMyz5rg

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back