Best Pilots in the world

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G21Agoose said:
The British. We have the best training in the world. And we sound great on the radio. Anyone disagree?

I disagree. Americans are the best pilots' with the best safety record. You limies may sound good on the radio but that aint flyin'.

"Sorry, the French ladies sound the best on the radio; weather pilot or controller. Despite the fact that one almost ran us into a freakin' 747 in Paris, (thank God for TCAS) still think they sound the best on the radio!"

VVJ,

I agree about the French women contollers. Something about when they say in their French accents "Contact the 'Brest' on"..... makes me smile on a long 7 hr flight!

SCT said:
"Sorry, the French ladies sound the best on the radio; weather pilot or controller. Despite the fact that one almost ran us into a freakin' 747 in Paris, (thank God for TCAS) still think they sound the best on the radio!"

VVJ,

I agree about the French women contollers. Something about when they say in their French accents "Contact the 'Brest' on"..... makes me smile on a long 7 hr flight!

I am a woman and I can talk sexy too- but I aint French - no takers?

I don't think this guy is even a pilot. All he is interested in is trading insults. He has nothing meaningful to contribute and even goes so far as to send private messages that are very strange and just a little suggestive. I think, maybe he is gay. On my ignore list from here on.

SCT said:
Something about when they say in their French accents "Contact the 'Brest' on"..... makes me smile on a long 7 hr flight!

Don't ya know it? I miss Europe...

Is it possible that 757BBJ_Capt has returned sporting a new cloak??????

Can anyone check this gay's (my finger meant to hit the "u" but some other force took over....) IP address?

757........is that you?????

Eurotrash....

they are just too pathetic.

Hey "wanker", get off your "lappy" and go call your boyfriend on your "telly"....

GAY!

sydeseet said:
Is it possible that 757BBJ_Capt has returned sporting a new cloak??????

Can anyone check this gay's (my finger meant to hit the "u" but some other force took over....) IP address?

757........is that you?????

The thought crossed my mind.

In any case this "Wanker" knows what to do. I don't know about flying, but I wouldn't get too high and mighty until you accomplished two things:

Learn how to cook and learn the concept of good plumbing.

Three days in "The Box" to contemplate how the "Lend-lease" program may have impacted your life.

G21Agoose is cooked. Fowl should avoid flaim. Oh, and also, wouldn't it be "Arse"?

Last edited:
UAL78 said:
In any case this "Wanker" knows what to do. I don't know about flying, but I wouldn't get too high and mighty until you accomplished two things:

Learn how to cook and learn the concept of good plumbing.

Three days in "The Box" to contemplate how the "Lend-lease" program may have impacted your life.

G21Agoose is cooked. Fowl should avoid flaim. Oh, and also, wouldn't be "Arse"?

ROTFLMAO!

:)

I would call the Limey a "Tosser" but it appears he just got *TOSSED* in a different light (as in tossed into the penalty box).

:)

Latest resources

Back