Best Pilots in the world

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spooky 1 said:
I don't think this guy is even a pilot. All he is interested in is trading insults. He has nothing meaningful to contribute and even goes so far as to send private messages that are very strange and just a little suggestive. I think, maybe he is gay. On my ignore list from here on.
Groovy, baby!
do you think he has Austin Powers teeth and everything?:p

UAL78 said:
In any case this "Wanker" knows what to do. I don't know about flying, but I wouldn't get too high and mighty until you accomplished two things:

Learn how to cook and learn the concept of good plumbing.

Three days in "The Box" to contemplate how the "Lend-lease" program may have impacted your life.

G21Agoose is cooked. Fowl should avoid flaim. Oh, and also, wouldn't be "Arse"?

Thank you almighty internet god. Very much appreciated.

Best Pilots are Russian

The best pilots are Russian.........

They work for peanuts, fly in any conditions, and just take a look at the machines they manage to get into the air !!!!!!!! They are a CFO's dream..... no pay, no maintenance and always ready to fly........

Talk about flames....... :D

Now we are cookin.....

SCT said:
"Sorry, the French ladies sound the best on the radio; weather pilot or controller. Despite the fact that one almost ran us into a freakin' 747 in Paris, (thank God for TCAS) still think they sound the best on the radio!"

VVJ,

I agree about the French women contollers. Something about when they say in their French accents "Contact the 'Brest' on"..... makes me smile on a long 7 hr flight!

Oh yea it is real sexy when they hear an American voice and send you down range to a fix that is not on your flight plan. Then it takes you 5-10 mins to get it all sorted out. All the while trying to stay awake becuse it is between 2-3 am on your body clock, and you are going to FRA, with there ever so easy arrival procedures (lol).

"with there ever so easy arrival procedures (lol)."....FogRunner

Yeah, what's the reason for having 10 million arrivals/ departures for an airport
that has only 2 or 3 runways?? We need to send a few NY contollers over to EuroControl to show them how to move traffichttp://forums.flightinfo.com/images/icons/icon11.gif

Also, why do they keep the departure freq. a big SECRET, until you're given the runway clearence? Don't they think a flight crew might be a little busy at that point?

At least the beer is good!

XTW said:
VVJM265 said:
Sorry, the French ladies sound the best on the radio;

Too bad they are so danged hairy!

X

True, and most of them smoke like a chimney; but then we all have our vices.

Silver Wings said:
The best pilots are Russian.........

They work for peanuts, fly in any conditions, and just take a look at the machines they manage to get into the air !!!!!!!! They are a CFO's dream..... no pay, no maintenance and always ready to fly........

Talk about flames....... :D

Now we are cookin.....

ROTFLMAO! :)

VVJM265 said:
Sorry, the French ladies sound the best on the radio; weather pilot or controller. Despite the fact that one almost ran us into a freakin' 747 in Paris, (thank God for TCAS) still think they sound the best on the radio!

Sorry guys...it's the southern girls, with the way they talk, that sound best on the radio. Unless maybe an there's an Irish Lass talking....but I've never heard one on the radio.

Eric

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back