Best Pilots in the world

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
earhart said:
I disagree. Americans are the best pilots' with the best safety record. You limies may sound good on the radio but that aint flyin'.
Always remember, aviate before communicate!

You guys are only good at a secondary task! :D

User997 said:
Always remember, aviate before communicate!

You guys are only good at a secondary task! :D

That's right. As the US pilots used to say in WWII-

"Aviate, navigate, save those limey's before it's too late" (I'm paraphrasing)

The fr8dawg of course. We fly crappy equipment in all weather conditions, at all times of the day or night. Or maybe we just are a little crazier then the rest.

402CAPT said:
The fr8dawg of course. We fly crappy equipment in all weather conditions, at all times of the day or night. Or maybe we just are a little crazier then the rest.

I have to say I believe you might be right; or at least the freight guys fly some tough missions- IMC, icing in a 30 year old piston twin. My hat's off to you.

IMC, icing in a 30 year old piston twin.

One alternator out, the other one going, half the panel lights out, the other half too dim to see anything, and it's a good thing you've memorized the approaches into OAK and RDD because it's too damn bumpy to read the approach plate anyways...

yeah...fr8dawgs is good!

Eric

No way, all you are missed, the best pilots in the UNIVERSE are by far (really too far)... THE MICROCHIPS...

Most planes are flown by Microchips 95% of the time (100% of the time if ia a FWB flane), fact's no hormones, the best pilots are the Michrochips.

"I just want to thank......."

Thank you to everyone who sent me cards, flowers, chocolates etc during my forced absence these past few days........Oh and G200, the photo you sent of you in your lingerie was much appreciated by my wife and I. Thanks for the laughs.....

G21Agoose said:
Thank you to everyone who sent me cards, flowers, chocolates etc during my forced absence these past few days........Oh and G200, the photo you sent of you in your lingerie was much appreciated by my wife and I. Thanks for the laughs.....
you're an idiot. go away. the only reason it was a forced absence is b/c you shot your mouth off and made a fool of yourself.

G21Agoose said:

You should see the photo of him after the lingerie come off. Oofta.

But really, learn to play nicely, at least FI.COM nicely, or go away.

Latest resources

Back