Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rogue5

Adult Swim junkie
Its getting to be that time and I need to buy a few shirts and was wondering if anyone had any input as far as best brand of pilot shirt considering quality, thickness, price, durability etc.

Also, any websites that offer a good selection or prices would help.

Van huesen makes a good shirt.

"Now if I could only find a shirt that doesn't turn yellow in the armpits after a while"

willis said:
"Now if I could only find a shirt that doesn't turn yellow in the armpits after a while"

Try pre-treating and washing in hot water (although not regularly). Use bleach if you think you know what you're doing.

Booker, a.k.a. Martha

PS: There have been some threads on this subject already. Just search for "pilot shirts."

Last edited:
I have 2 of the landerwood and I'll say they are the most comfortable and best looking out there.

Nice avatar, jetdriven... I just about fell off my chair laughing when I saw it.

Thanks to all for the info.

Booker said:
Try pre-treating and washing in hot water (although not regularly). Use bleach if you think you know what you're doing.

Booker, a.k.a. Martha

PS: There have been some threads on this subject already. Just search for "pilot shirts."

Pre-treat with OxiClean spray, then add the OxiClean powder to the wash. Also try Mrs. Strewarts Liquid Bluing Drops.

Latest resources

Back